Hi, I’m Robin Lysne, Ph.D., co-creator of Heart Path, thank you for visiting my website. As you tour my site, you will discover that you can:
* Receive help with important decisions and relationships * Heal physical, emotional, or psychic wounds*
* Connect with your Divine Guidance
* Clear, clean and rebalance your energy field or home * Communicate with loved ones that have passed away
I also offer massage for mothers and their babies.
Sessions may be offered in person or by phone except, of course, massage. You might also:
* empower yourself in healing your life
connect with your guides, angels or loved ones who have passed away
* buy books for healing and understanding your energy field and/or CD's * order a painting of you and your Angels or Spirit Guides * or take classes or workshops on: Intuition, Guides, Shamanism, Self-discovery Self-Love
* and clear your home or office of unwanted negative energy or spirits.
You can also receive a house clearing or blessing. A clearing helps release negative energy, ghosts or other negative spirits from your property. In a session, the focus is always on re-balancing your life and stepping into more joy.
* Healing always begins with the self. In order to contact the self, one needs a safe place in which to heal. I provide you with that safe place, whether on the phone or in person, and guidance to go into the areas of your life that you may have avoided, ignored or that remain undiscovered. Heat Path is a guided imagery process that I use to support people in discovering the power they have within. In the process you may also find yourself creating more harmony and insight, finding your heart-path and building better relationships, because your personal growth always supports your spiritual growth and evolution. The readings and healing work that I do for you is communicated from the heart with compassion and clarity to support your personal and spiritual growth. You will gain more insight into your personal life, business affairs, with family members and in any other aspect of your life. My intention is always for your highest and wisest good. Your needs and questions guide the session. If needed, and only with your permission, I am able to see into your body, your chakras, and read your energy field to support physical, emotional or energetic healing. Your questions are keys to the tools that I have to help you find the answers you seek. Sometimes I give homework for you to do that might include: visualization, meditations, affirmations, rituals or other methods that support your continued unfolding process.
My work is here to empower you on your way in the world. My intention is always to help you develop greater awareness and healing to move you towards your unique light within, for greater peace, harmony, self-love and abundance with new tools for growth. Your empowerment is most important aspect of my work. Each session is unique. The way we work together may differ from session to session depending on the your needs. If you live in or near the San Francisco Bay Area, California area, I am happy to meet face to face. Often, I travel around the country and may schedule a session with you through one of the venues where I am presenting. Check out my calendar for more information.
Just click on the "services" button to proceed.
Here is a poem that I wrote, to help you begin. It's published in my new book, Heart Path, Learning to Love Yourself and Listening to Your Guides (published by Blue Bone Books, Santa Cruz, CA) Recently I was honored by Virginia Tech, as they read a poem at their recent bench dedication for those who remember and those who died in 2007. The poem was from my first book, Dancing Up The Moon, A Woman's Guide to Creating Traditions that Bring Sacredness to Daily Life, page 5. (Conari Press, Berkeley, CA.) Just click to listen to the actual reading at the following link: http://www.weremember.vt.edu/2010-events/bench-audio/bench-audio.html